Took my sister out today since i had nothing planned. :P Haha! was quite a fun day! Shopping!! Always satisfying! hahaha! My mum gave her isetan vouchers for her birthday (which was in July) so we decided to go use them. She chose 2 tees and we bought them. (:
Went down to The TESOL Training Centre after that to check out the place and their courses. Might sign up for their Diploma in Child Psychology course. My mum's quite willing if I'm keen on doing it. So I'm thinking about it. It's alotta money. $5900. Man... I need a job.... HAHA!
Then went for lunch at Ichiban Sushi! Which was unexpectedly ok. Haha! I've always had bad impressions of any other jap restaurant besides Sakae Sushi. Here's my sister enjoying her food! yay!
Then went to meet Olivia. Walked around a bit then ended up eating (yes.. again :P) at TCC. She ordered her pasta (and was very happy about it) while we ordered salad cuz we were still kinda full from all the jap. Their salad was yummy though!! (:
Watched Alvin and the Chipmunks after that! Was quite cute!! The plot was kinda rushed but whatever.. the chipmunks were cute! hahaha! I remember watching the cartoon when i was younger. loved them! Think my sister enjoyed herself today! well.. how can she not? She bought 2tees, a pair of shoes, bangles and a ring. Haha! We SHARE! yay! :P
She'll always be my supergirl! I love my sister muches!! She keeps me sane and on my feet. (:
0 comments
posted by *ally <3 @ 9:54 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment