Haha! It's really funny how everyone's still going around getting stuff and all..
I was just telling Lewis yesterday how prom's kinda like going for a competition. I mean it might not apply to everybody but yea.. cuz you have to stay top form. Cannot do this.. Must do that more often... Haha! But i guess it's kinda fun. I'm saying this from a girly girl's point of view. haha! yea i'm a girly girl.
Hoping my sister would wake up soon. Wanna take her to the doctor to get her chest checked. She had a hard knock and its been hurting for the past 5 days or so. Then got my dental appointment at 11.30am.
Meeting Olivia at 6pm to do nails! whee~ at first i thought i decided i won't do my nails. But since she's doing and we can get our nails done together. why not? fun what! hahaha!
The things girls do for a night. man.. imagine a wedding! Haha!
I've got no more to say. Will update after prom with lotsa photos! wheee~ Can't wait to see everyone dressed up!
0 comments
posted by *ally <3 @ 9:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment